Hi! This is a new tutorial about the entity 'ENV_RAIN' it works adding rain to your maps, let's do this for creating.
- Create your map, use textures, add walls, entities, weapons,etc.
- Now create the sky.
- Ok, now go to entity tool and select the entity "env_rain"
- Now create it in the top of the map, just 1 square down. [IMAGE 1]
- Ok, now just create more and more entities, in different places, but at the same height like the first.[IMAGE 2]
- It's ok, now compile your map, and you have rain in your map!
READ THIS: Please don't say "IT'S UNNECESSARY" because everyone was beginner, and you can use some entities i will teach in some hours, or days later.