1) This retexturing tuts is RECOMENDED by me to every beginner texture editor.
2) Open a model with JHLMV (for example I usethisand export the texture
3) Then, open Photoshop (every version approved) and open the texture.
4) You can edit the texture easily if the picture that you want to be at the texture have the same color as the texture ( example : PICT color is black and the TEXTURE have black color/color is black)
5) But if the picture/ color we want to edit to the texture is not the same/texture dont have that color.
The texture will be looks like this
6) To fix that problem follow this steps below
- Select Image > Mode > Change Indexed to RGB
then, paste the picture to the texture
- Then, change the image mode to Indexed again and
click forced color and add the all of the colors
that are not in the texture - Then, just save the texture and replace the model texture with your new one. 7) Hope you all understand and enjoy yur new model retex !