Use "r detailtexturessupported 1" and "r detailtextures 1" I have uplouded new, higher quality screenies. I hope that there won't be entity count errors, as I really counted entities. Made it little bit lighter as I was using non-default options and it was quite light for me, now adjusted it to default options.
I hihgly suggest you to use these plugins:
V1 update, 05.11.11.
- Cell door fix.
- FPS loss fix.
- Catapult +/- fix.
- Pinball fix.
- Added some sounds.
- Some minor bugfixes.
Jail_atnas - JailBreak map by GuskiS, 30.10.11.
- Map has 8 CT spawns and 24 T spawns in 8 cells.
- On the peak of mountain, there is very sad and brutal prison. Prisoners can't do anything without the permission of guards. One of the oldest prisoners says that there are secret tunnel in one of the cells. Also he stated there were some hidden guns and a way to kill guards while they are resting in gunroom.
- Cage/cells = ordinary thing with lame watchtower.
- Gunroom = not so ordinary anymore. It is possible to kill guards while it is freeday, cause it needs some time.
- Aim/HE map(*) = great place to resolve the dispute.
- Gravity pit(*) = in my previous map (healbrake) I made gravity room so players need to jump up, now it is in ground.
- Games room = three games: rock/paper/scissors, luck-o-meter and something like dice game, also luck.
- Trampoline = optimized from previous map, uses less entities (~41 instead of ~82), if you jump to far - bad for you.
- Catapult = catapult with aiming, something similar to trampoline. Idea by SeXaXis.
- Pinball(*) = old fashioned pinball, but with players instead of ball.
- Race = hidden mine traps, test of speed and agility.
- Box pushing = not boxing, but pushing crates on speed.
- I have been working on this map for sometime, actually very long time and I'm glad that it is finally finished.
- Intentions were to create a very sad map, so that is why there are a lot of grey colour, mountains and quite dark inside, but with nice shadowing.
- Map has some sounds, sprites, models and overview. Highly recommended to use sv_downloadurl, cause of the size.
- Also, sometime ago I learned about detailtextures and that is why I added some to map to look even more nicer.
- To activate detailtextures - open your console(~), type "rdetailtexturessupported 1" and "rdetailtextures 1" while you are in start menu.
- Also, I have added so many failsafes to gunroom killing thing, that I probably will write some kind of tutorial about failsafes.
Thanks to everyone who helped, judged and criticise. Please, post feedback, rating, fair criticism and bug report if there is any.